BlueLine Security Services is a rapidly growing company based in Norfolk, NE and serving clients in Eastern Nebraska. BlueLine Security Services, LLC is dedicated to providing versatile security professionals. Our desire is to provide the highest quality of security protection to our clients.
Whether you're a relatively new officer ready to start your career, or a seasoned professional looking for your next challenge, we offer exciting opportunities in Eastern Nebraska.We welcome qualified individuals to apply to become a part of our team. If you fit the qualifications below, Click Here and complete our Employment Application.
If you are qualified and wish to send your resume or application, please:
e-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
OR fax it to: 800-828-3599
OR complete your application and mail it to or drop it off at our office.
BlueLine Security Services
122 S. 5th Street
Norfolk, NE 68701
We will review your application and/or resume and contact you.
BlueLine Security Services offers an excellent benefits package to our full-time employees:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
In order to become a BlueLine Security Services Officer, you must:
- Be at least 18 years or older, depending on applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Have a high school level education or greater.
- Have a valid Driver's License.
- Pass a background check, which includes, but is not limited to, criminal history, driving history and employment verifications.
- Be authorized to work in the United States legally and have proper identification and/or immigration documents.
- Be able to pass a drug test with negative results, if applicable for the position.
- Have the experience and skills to perform the typical duties of a security officer and the willingness to receive further training to improve those skills.
- Have good reliable transportation to get to and from work in a timely fashion. Be punctual and reliable when reporting to the assigned post.
- Be available to work different shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime assignments when needed.
- Enjoy working with the public and interacting with people. Our company emphasizes excellent customer service and provides specialized services to our clients. Therefore, we're looking for officers who can serve our clients with a smile on their faces and a positive attitude.
- Maintain excellent personal hygiene, be neatly groomed, and wear a clean and pressed uniform or other on-duty attire as required by company policy.
- Display a professional demeanor at all times. Have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have good common sense to make decisions on the spot and handle emergency situations efficiently.